Multi-Functional FID Weight Bench
The Multi-functional weight bench is a Finer Form best seller. It can be used as Hyper Back Extension, Roman Chair, Adjustable Ab Sit up Bench, Decline Bench, Flat Bench to tone abdominal muscles, glutes, lower back and full body muscles. We recently added a FID option to this star product.
- ADJUSTABLE MULTI-PURPOSE BENCH FOR MULTIPLE WORKOUTS – Designed to serve as a flat, incline or decline bench, you can target your glutes, thighs, hamstrings and abs, or adjust for a full upper body workout as well.
- HIGH-GRADE, GYM-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made from powder-coated, high-grade steel, this newly reinforced bench easily handles both bodyweight exercises and barbell/dumbbell workouts.
- 7 DIFFERENT ADJUSTABLE POSITIONS – Easily adjusts from flat to decline to incline bench. Super-simple to slide for any exercise. Also features 8 Hip Pad settings and 3 seat adjustments so you get a perfect fit.
- EVEN STRONGER AND MORE STABLE – Bench features a 1,000 lb. weight capacity and a longer 48” bench pad to accommodate taller frames. Pad is 3 inches thick to be more comfortable and supportive. No wobbling or shaking.
- FREE WORKOUT CHART W/ PURCHASE - Get a free PDF workout chart that shows dozens of great exercises that you can do on your new Multi-Functional FID bench.
Re-designed with many new and highly-requested features, this multi-functional bench from Finer Form will let you try to try dozens of exercises on this single multi-functional bench.
Built from durable, high-strength steel, this bench from Finer Form delivers the sturdy durability you need to build your core, arms, legs and abdominals, all in one convenient piece of equipment. With a 42.5 inch cushion pad – the longest on the market – you’ll be able to keep your head off the ground during ab exercises, and feel comfort throughout any of the exercises you need to stay strong and fit.
Use it as an adjustable sit-up bench to strengthen your abs and oblique muscles.
Grab some dumbbells and use it as a flat bench for flies and chest presses.
Use it as a decline bench to work your lower back, hamstrings and core. Or do some hyper extensions as if you were using a roman chair. With eight levels of adjustment, you can easily customize the bench to positions that are perfect for your height and body type.
With smooth transitions, adjustments are easy and take no time at all. The foot rests are also now welded to the frame of the bench, giving your legs a stronger, more stable feel as you exercise.
With all of these improvements, it’s easy to see how this multi-functional bench could become the star of your home workouts.
- Net Weight/Gross Weight: 36 / 38 lb
- Static Weight Capacity: 660 lb
- Package Size: 43.7x14x7 in
- Pad Size: 42.5x1.8x7.8-11.8 in
- Dynamic Weigh Capacity: 400 lb