Exercise Equipment Mat for Home Gym
A universal floor mat that fits perfectly with all Finer Form products. It can also be used as a yoga mat for Pilate, HIIT, bodyweight workouts and more.
- PROTECTS FLOORING AND CARPET: High-density cushioning keeps your floor from getting dings, scratches and flaws. Solid, durable barrier protects your floors even during hard workouts.
- LARGE ENOUGH FOR EXERCISE BIKES OR WORKOUT BENCHES: At 6 x 3.3 feet, this mat can protect underneath a variety of exercise benches or even indoor bikes.
- ANTI-SLIP AND WATERPROOF: Don’t worry about sweating or water bottle spills. Mats are moisture resistant to reduce slipping and can be wiped down quickly and easily.
- ROLLS UP TO SAVE SPACE: Mats roll up for easy storage under a bed or in a closet. Particularly good for home gyms and small spaces where you can conveniently move and store as you need.
- USE FOR YOGA, HIIT AND BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES: Safe, non-toxic and odor-free, this mat can also be used for popular exercises such as Yoga, HIIT and bodyweight-oriented workout routines.
Keep your workouts safe and sanitary with this durable, protective exercise mat. Built from strong, quarter-inch thick material, the mat will protect your floors from scratches, dents and dings. At 6 feet long and 3.3 feet wide, you can safely and securely position large weight benches, spin bikes, ellipticals and other exercise equipment as needed.
The mat can also be used for popular exercises such as yoga, HIIT, bodyweight routines and more. And because its non-toxic and odor free, you’ll feel comfortable getting down on the mat when your workout calls for it. Plus, the mat is waterproof and reduces slipping, so you can remain stable during your movements.
Because the mat is waterproof, it can be cleaned easily with soap and water. After your workout is done, you can roll the mat up and put it in a closet, or under a bed. It’s super convenient. So don’t put yourself or your floors at risk during your next exercise routine. Let this new mat from Finer Form help you have an even better workout instead.